Uncategorized 2. Linty Goodness. About In Review.
- best matte monitor for mac mini?
- Create Flash Cards in Microsoft Word - Office Articles;
- Q. How can I make flashcards with Microsoft Word's templates?.
- Flash Card Template for Mac!
- powerpoint free viewer for mac?
- index card - Apple Community;
Hope this helps someone. Like this: Like Loading John September 18, at 5: Melinda Symonett September 22, at 3: Lee January 12, at 1: Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email required Address never made public. Name required.
How to make your own flashcards
Ask a question. User profile for user: I can't find a template for that. Please help More Less. Question marked as Solved User profile for user: Barry Barry. I have iWork. I looked at Pages I want to do something like this My classmate is doing hers on WORD using page layout or labels tab. Am not so sure, she showed me how to do it but since she has HP..
I looked at Pages but can't find the right template. Make your own template. Open one of the Blank Page layout templates. Open the Inspector and go to the Document Inspector first button. Click the Page Setup pop-up and choose 4 x 6.
Flash cards for MS Office /MAC - Microsoft Community
Reset the document margins to 0. Confirm that both Headers and Footers are unchecked.
- mac pro brown cream colour base!
- mac and cheese pasta bake.
- Create Index Cards in MS Word?
- how to type umlaut on mac keyboard.
- visual studio 2010 express for mac.
- Vocabulary Flash Cards using MS Word!
- Flash cards for MS Office 2011/MAC.
- best dj system for mac;
- baldurs gate enhanced edition mac cheat codes;
- ipubsoft iphone backup extractor for mac?
- return inside excel cell mac.
- is my mac os x 32 or 64.
- photo software mac open source.
Insert a text box on the empty starting page, and resize it to fit the full printing width of the page, and to enough vertical space to accomodate as many rows as you need to fit the longest drug name you need. Replace the default text in the box with "Generic Name".
Click outside the box to remove the insertion point from the boxl leaving the box itself selected. Press command-D to duplicate the box. Position the duplicate, then replace "Generic" with "Brand".
What a basic flashcard looks like
If you want Generic Name and Brand Name to remain in the boxes when you add the actual names, press a return after each to place the added text on the next line, then go on to the next step. Repeat for the other box. Then go go the next step.